• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Rabea Gebler for "Plum Blossom" being selected as Turning of the Week for June 24, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodworking chisels & more

I'm downsizing and getting rid of some things that I won't be using any more. Some of these things have NEVER been used, they were gifts or impulse buys. Rather than try to upload a bunch of photos, I'll just list them with prices and anyone who's interested can send me their email address so that I can send them photos directly. Here's what I've got:

• Set of Sorby mortise chisels - 1", 3/4", 5/8", 1/2", 3/8", 1/8", plus a Henry Taylor 3/4" crank-necked chisel. These are used but in good shape and sharp. The whole set for $160. Note that I do NOT have the 1/4" Sorby chisel; don't know where that went.
  • Pfeil (Swiss made) draw knife, used but in good shape. $40 SOLD
  • Lee Valley Veritas Mk. 2 honing guide set, unused, with box: $50 SOLD
  • Lee Valley Veritas Mk. 1 miniature honing guide, unused, with box: $20 SOLD
  • North Bay Forge one-piece micro drawknives: set of two, one straight and one curved. These have an edge of just a couple inches, forged from one piece of steel and beautifully made. It appears the maker is no longer making the curved one and has a post on his website that the straight one will be available again in late 2024 (?) at a price of $120. Mine are unused and razor sharp. Price for the set of two is $150. They're pretty special so I'll post a photo of them; send me your email if you'd like pictures of any of the other items.

Attachments

• IMG_2384.JPG
    IMG_2384.JPG
    395.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Drawknives2.JPG
    Drawknives2.JPG
    433.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I'm interested in the Pfeil (Swiss made) draw knife.

Is it the straight one or carver? Shipping included?

Last edited:
Back