• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodcentral

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here...but just wondering. Occasionally check the turning discussion on Woodcentral, but suddenly can no longer get in...some sort of wierd error message. Any one know what's going on??

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
It looks like they updating the site, but there seem to be some problems that need to be ironed out. I was able to get into the site and noticed some major changes since my last visit a few months ago such as ads now taking up about half of the space on a page. Navigation appears to be more difficult. Pictures aren't showing up. I can't read the first post of a tread. I think it would have been much smarter to fix all of these issues offline before going live.

I had to re-input my password but it sure was different and this morning (a few minutes ago) it was not allowing access. I hope they get it straightened out but if that is the new look I really doubt that I will stick around.

I went there this morning, after being out of town for a few days. It came up as a Oneway site. Anyone know? They did want me to sign in again.

robo hippy

Tom Gall

TOTW Team
I had to re-enter email, password, preferences, settings, etc. Sure looks different! I only see new stuff ... nothing that has already been read. No photos yet.

Back