• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Vacuum headstock setup.

1666927857657.jpeg

Like I said “a newbie at the forum” ! When I posted the picture, there was no place to enter the text of the problem. Wanted to ask a question about my setup.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
I merged your two posts together. If you post a large picture before entering any text, it might appear to fill up all of the space in the text box. However, you can click either before or after the picture for your text entry point. Type a couple of carriage returns to separate the text from the picture. Sometimes it might be easier to switch from WYSIWYG mode to BB code by clicking on the [ ] symbol on the right side of the toolbar. An easier solution is to type your text first and then insert the pictures at the desired place with a mouse click.

what is your question about vacuum chucks?

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Back