• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Thanks You for a good year

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
On behalf of the AAW, myself (Steve Worcester), Ed Davidson (the webmaster) and your volunteer moderators, Ken Grunke and the new kid KurtB (Kurt Bird), thank you all for a wonderful year.

We have gone through some growing pains, but I think it all came out ok.

We now have 4458 registered users, over 4000 photos, on average more than 200 users a day and continue to grow. We have had our ups and downs, squabbles and scraps, but I think we all get along pretty well.

While we have no changes planned currently, let us know what you would like to see and let's discuss it. This is a user run forum and it is user input that has made it what it is today.

Have a great year and turn safe.

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,
As the new guy, if you went easy on me 'cause I'm new, well, Bless You! If you didn't, welllllll..., Bless You Too! Happy Holidays to all, and here's to better turnings for all of us in the New Year!:D
KurtB

What would I like to see? Well now, how about 100/150/220/320/.....oh, but I digress. Sorry about that.
May you and your have a healthy, wealthy, and happy new year.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
What would I like to see? Well now, how about 100/150/220/320/.....oh, but I digress. Sorry about that.

Good one Ed (what Ed is asking for is sandpaper grits)

Thank you!

Norm says it for me as well. I think that you guys do an amazing job and you have remained gentlemen even under some difficult circumstances. Thank you for your efforts.

Back