• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

TAW symposium

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
I thought I would pass this on. I got the newsletter yesterday and thought some of you might be interested in going. It should be a great mini symposium. I plan to attend if at all possible. I will pass on registration info when I get it.

We now have our 20th Annual TAW Symposium demonstrators lined up. We will have Ernie Conover, Nick Cook, David Ellsworth, and Andy Woodard as our demonstrators for this event. This will be a fantastic line up and will result in a great symposium. Please mark your calendar for the 25th & 26th of January, 2008. The event will be at the Radisson across from Opryland. This is the weekend after the final NFL playoff games and the weekend before the Super- Bowl. So make your plans to attend.

KEW

Steve Worcester said:
what's that?

I think the Superbowl is a collaborative effort that Stuart Batty and Mike Mahoney are planning! It's gonna be great!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
Steve Worcester said:
what's that?

Nothing less than the grand finale' of the greatest contest of wits, strength, and will power that man ever invented!

:D

obie juan colognee

Back