• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

speaking of the journal...

Website
www.woodstoppers.com
I kind of doubt this will get a response but I thought I would see if anyone has old journals they are sick of reading and want to pass along? I have a few older copies (from 2005 to present) from before I joined but not too many. I have read everything at least 15 times I would guess. I probably have old Cycle Sport, Pro Cycling, or Dirt Rag's I could trade for the cycling fans out there! ;)

Just for info: The reason that AAW has all the old journals on CD is to the thanks of Jean LeGwin. She spent the better part of a year and half doing it. Jean LeGwin is now a board member of AAW and lives in North Carolina.

If you like the CDs - send her an e-mail and tell her what a nice job she did.

Hugh

Back