• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

nuisance

Website
turnedbygeorge.com
I can't get on the page either!

robert davis said:
why does the photo forum cease to recognize me periodically? dis couages posting a photo as a have to try to find out who i am again?
MAYBE it isn't just you? I have been trying, off and on, to get on that page myself. Maybe they are working on it?

Website
turnedbygeorge.com
ByGeorge said:
MAYBE it isn't just you? I have been trying, off and on, to get on that page myself. Maybe they are working on it?
The page just came back up!

Could be the server at the site or the IP , especally if is an older one/s.

wee hours of the morning

sometimes i have to log on again to do anything and see comments on the gallary, i never logged off, but may be they were working on it in the wee hours of the morning :D

My experience has been that the photo forum login lasts about 2 weeks. It doesn't matter whether or not you post anything. After 2 weeks you have to log in again. It's been that way since I started hanging out around here.

There was a thread a long time ago asking this question. You'd have to do a search to find it.

Website
www.token.crwoodturner.com
I can't answer questions about site maintanance as I'm not involved in that dept. and robert's question didn't pertain to it anyway but I think Brian is correct. I have to login every so often, and I assume everyone else does. It's what could be referred to as "losing your cookies". :D

--
Ken Grunke,
AAW Forums Co-Moderator
member & webmaster, Coulee Region Woodturners
My Home Page

Sky

Maybe they are out back turning...

Back