• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

mustard monster on the way to my house!

I took the plunge this morning and ordered the pm 3520B. Yippee it will be here next week! Thanks to all the guys here that talked me out of the big grizzly lathe .I know I would have been sorry if I got that one.
I thought that I would call it Grey Poupon but I live in southeastern Kentucky so I guess I'll just call it mustard.

I have one for six months and going strong, it my not be the finest,and most expensive, but rest assured is the best bang for the buck
congratulations and welcome aboard to the mustard world of turning
saludos
maico

Powermatic 3520B as a "buy it now" item on Ebay - $2750 with free shipping.
Wish I had the cash.

You'll love it even though the color stinks.... :D

Congratulations on the new lathe. Now go make some shavings!

Congrats woodman
Its gonna be a long week for the both of us!! I just bought a used PM model 90 and its gonna be late next week for me...I would have liked to buy a new mustard , but this older saved me a few bucks..

I just ordered 4224 and bounced between the 3520 and 4224 hope I don’t rethink my choice later any advice here would be helpful?

Back