• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Kudos to AAW

R

Ron Sardo

I just watched the DVD that came with the Resource Book and it is great.

In itself, the DVD is worth the price of the annual subscription.

Pat yourselves on the back for me guys! Job well done.

I have to agree with Ron, what a GREAT video. My Grandson and I have watched it two or three times. Its full of ideas we can hardly wait to try.

John Van Domelen

Retired Forum Admin
I enjoyed it as well.

Very much enjoyed it.

Got several good ideas from it.

Excellent production values and in general a nicely done work.

Great tease for future Symposiums! :D

Last edited:
Still looking forward to getting mine, not in today's mail either. How long should I wait until declaring it officially MIA? Really would like to see the video, sounds like it was a good addition.

You know there's a lot more where that came from, right?

Every year, the same videographer who shot that free vid that was included with your resource directory, also shoots three full-length DVD's (VHS also) of that year's symposium activities.

Every year, my chapter buys a set of these videos for our club's library, and they are always well received and actively used by the membership.

Here's a link to the AAW shopping area where the symposium videos are described: AAW Products, and here's a link to the secure shopping cart: AAW cart

R

Ron Sardo

YoYoSpin said:
You know there's a lot more where that came from, right?

Every year, the same videographer who shot that free vid that was included with your resource directory, also shoots three full-length DVD's (VHS also) of that year's symposium activities.

Every year, my chapter buys a set of these videos for our club's library, and they are always well received and actively used by the membership.

Here's a link to the AAW shopping area where the symposium videos are described: AAW Products, and here's a link to the secure shopping cart: AAW cart

Thanks for the links Ed

I noticed only a few have a video preview. May I suggest adding previews to the rest. I think that would help sales.

Back