• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

John Terefenko

Not new but it has been awhile since I have been here. I let my subscription go last year and just renewed. Forgot many things and need some help. If I want to see back issues of the magazine how do I access them?? Would I be entitled to see them being I lapsed a year?? Anyway my name is John Terefenko and look forward to catching up on a few things. Do mostly pens and small things but want to get into some segmenting more.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Hi John. I'm glad to see you are back. AAW members have access to all of the back issues of American Woodturner. Just go to the AAW main website and log into your account. Your username there is your email address. If you don't remember your password, you have the ability to reset it. You can also call the AAW office for help.

Once you are logged in hover your mouse over Resources and in the drop down menu under Publications, click on American Woodturner. From there you can click on the range of years that you want to see and finally to the specific issue.

Yay. Glad you are back. I follow you at the IAP. International Association Of Penturners. Definitely a truly gifted artisan pen turner. Your work and knowledge of the craft are exceptional. Your posts are very detailed and extremely encouraging and helpful.

Can't wait to see your latest works of art.

Thanks all. I see familiar names. Just like never leaving. Have so many new ideas I want to try. This past year has been an ugly one in many ways and hope we all are turning the corner and things start looking better. I just got back in the shop to start some new pen projects and want to try some new ornaments too. Maybe not for this Christmas but for years to come. Hope to catch up some here for the site has changed some so need to poke around again. I always just love looking at the gallery here because the work is outstanding and I only wish I could do these things. Can spend hours there. Need to touch base with an old friend here so later.

Back