• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Will Armstrong for "Gold Carved Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 20th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

In Case You Missed It . .

There is a new free internet gallery being established for woodworkers of all kinds, turners, flatwork, and others, on WoodCentral.
Turners such as Keith Thompkins and Dick Coers are there as well as some truly outstanding work in furniture. The list is growing and will become a serious resource for everyone whose heart either lives in a woodshop or would like to.

Check it out :D at http://gallery.woodcentral.com/all-gallery/

Well if guys like John Lucas or Mark Mandell posted some of their work their it might be worth taking a look at it. :D

Forget that Mandell, dude. Look for Tompkins, Mayberry, Horne or Davidson.

Even more, join and establish your own gallery of finished pieces.

[Lucas is hung up buying a house and shop. He'll be there shortly.

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Well if guys like John Lucas or Mark Mandell posted some of their work their it might be worth taking a look at it. :D

James I will eventually. I've been getting a house ready to sell and now have to move it and the shop and it might be a couple of months before I'm doing much. Hopefully I will have access to my computer and can find some photos to post.

Back