• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Al Miotke for "Laminations Galore" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 9, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Grizzly G0733 Lathe Question

Website
www.cbjeff.com
Hi All,
Wondering who out there has this model lathe and can tell me what the overall height of the tool rest is. From the top of the rest to the bottom of the post.
Thanks,
Jeff

This is off the best wood tools site. I looked one time because I thought of getting one of their rests for my g0766 but I haven't yet. They say 8 inch for the 0766 so take it for what it's worth.

GRIZZLY MODEL G0733 LATHE
trans_1x1.gif
25mm diameter Tool Post for Grizzly Model G7033 Lathes - Assembled Height = 5-15/16"
trans_1x1.gif

25MMG0733

Website
www.cbjeff.com
Thank you Sam. This is exactly what I was looking for. That means when I pull the trigger on this purchase, I will not have to replace my existing tool rest.
Now to just keep saving up the dollars.
Jeff

Back