• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Got My Creased Journal!!!!

Got my Journal today...it is the first one that has been folded...yup it has a crease right down the center of the cover!! I confronted my local carrier, and she swore she reads it, but did not fold it. As I have read about other subscribers with this problem, the powers that be should look into the problem. We are paying a premium price for a premium Journal, and not getting it. Also, this issue was not in a plastic sleeve. There are a lot of us out here that wish to keep (hoard, stash, hog, covet) these issues for future reference, as well as share with other (grandsons) woodturners- to-be. 'scuse me, gotta go read my Journal now....got all that hate and discontent and hostility out of the way now....I can concentrate on the neat stuff!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back