• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Chad Eames for "Twisted Walnut Vessel"being selected as Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Free Cabochons for your woodturnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made too many cabs...far more than I'll ever use. For the costs of postage ($6.00 within the USA), I'll mail one 6" x 4" x 3" or 7" x 5" x 2" box full of these cabochons to you. Just email or private message me with your interest. These cabs are made from polymer clay and epoxy resin. Almost all are round, and many are matched pairs. Diameters run from about 1.0" to 2.5" across. I have enough to fill up eight to ten boxes...first come, first served, one box per customer, please.

cabs.jpgcabs_2.jpgcabs_4.jpg

Last edited:
I've made too many cabs...far more than I'll ever use. For the costs of postage ($6.00 within the USA), I'll mail one 6" x 4" x 3" or 7" x 5" x 2" box full of these cabochons to you. Just email or private message me with your interest. These cabs are made from polymer clay and epoxy resin. Almost all are round, and many are matched pairs. Diameters run from about 1.0" to 2.5" across. I have enough to fill up to ten boxes...first come, first served, one box per customer, please.

View attachment 65092View attachment 65093View attachment 65094
I would like a box. How do I pay?

Eight boxes have been spoken for, and six have paid as of 6:02pm MST. If the remaining two pay up, I'll be sold out. Please stand by for updates later this evening.

Last edited:
Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Got my box yesterday--incredible assortment!! Thanks Ed!!

@Ricc Havens -- I may be in your town on August 2...might be able to bring you a sample box!!
Earl, thanks for the offer! I will be home but I have a friend coming over around 9a to help me install a bunch of interior doors/. Won’t have time to socialize until sometime in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back