• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Disclosing your costs to potential customers......good idea?

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
Wow.......good luck to your daughter, Gretch!

What a day. Slept 1 1/2 hrs last nite. Knowing I was in for a long haul I stopped watching MSu football at half time and they ended beating IOWA!!!!!!! At hospital from 4 am to 10 (my job was to help with the delivery and keep son -in-law calm!!!!), then to their house to show the sibs their new brother pics and give them stuffed animals from their new brother, , back to craft sale"Had a friend that could "man the fort" , closed up at 4, tore down, took stuff to sell at the MSU vet clinic, back to hospital . Home at 8 pm. Having a glass of wine or 3 before eating and crashing-but am still on a high. When Liz dilated to 10 my wonderful athletic daughter pushed that little sucker out (10 days early and 7# 11 oz) in 4 sieges of pushes in 13 minutes.God, she was good, and son-in-law was good too!!! Any father or mother reading this will be envious. All is well and healthy and the greatest xmas present I could have. Haven't quite figured out how to get cell pics to the forum without alot of gymnastics but may once I figure out something, I am happy (and haven't finished the wine yet!!!!)Gretch

Congratulations, Gretch and daughter!

I can sense the pride in your post! :D

ko

Back