• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

contest coming up!

Website
www.woodturner.org
I hope y'all didn't forgit about that contest listed at the top of the forum!

Two weekends left. I saw a bunch of very nice platters at the Instant Gallery last week. Maybe we'll see the same platters get entered in a week or so here!

At the Instant Gallery we also had a dedicated section for the previous winners, some of whom I got to meet. There were four or five pieces on display there. I hope you guys saw that too.

Website
www.woodturner.org
Neil Scobie should have easy time judging this contest. So far there are only 7 or 8 entries! Deadline for entries is Sunday midnight CST.

Current entries are listed in the original announcement thread (currently at the top of the forum).

Sunday?

Jeff,

I thought the contest was open until July 10th at midnight? Isnt that Monday night?

I better stop putting finish on if I am wrong...

Back