• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

ca glue available in Augusta GA?

Do any of y'all know if I can buy our good ca glue in Augusta, GA? I need some thin and some flexable stick fast brand prefferably. I will be going to Augusta Wednesday from Gray, a little NE of Macon. Atlanta is just too much of a detour.

I use a thin and thick set I get at Hobby Lobby. It's there brand and comes in a pink dispenser bottle and two sizes. I know there is a Hobby Lobby in Macon and assume there is one in Augusta.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
While I am a distributor, shipping it sucks because of harzordous materials rules, etc.

Go to
www.stickfast.net
Click on stick fast products, then distributors, there are several in GA, but I don't know where exactly in reference to where you are.

Website
sirmandrase.com
ca glue

find a web site called starbond.com . you can't order on line you will have to call them after you see what you need. a 16 oz bottel of thin is about $30 keep in the frig last longer then it will take to use it up. service is fast and good. they send a few extra disping bottels and hair line tips but ask for a few extra i always run out of them befor i run out of ca.....

Try ordering from Highland

I like the CA and aerosol activator that Highland sales and if I order in the morning I receive it via standard UPS the next day. You being in GA would probably receive delivery in 1 or 2 days.

Back