• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Are there any wood turners near McKenzie Tennessee?

My Son and his family live in McKenzie TN. My Wife and I plan to be in McKenzie the week of April 23. Are there any wood turners in the area that would be willing to have me over for a shop visit?
I live in Carlsbad NM and there are very few wood turners in this town. I think this might be an opportunity to meet some other wood turners.
Thanks, Tom Lewis

Hi Tom,

I live in Brentwood, just south of Nashville but, that's about a 2-3 hr. drive from McKenzie. If that's close enough for you then come on over!

Chris

Thanks Chris, I appreciate the invitation. My Son used to live in Nashville and at that time a visit would have been easy. I was thinking more along the lines of a hours drive or less. Thanks anyway, and if you are ever near Carlsbad New Mexico give me a call. Tom

Back