• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

2007 Resource Directory

Sky

Yeah!!!!!!!! I got mine finally!! Wait,... I must be thinking about the last issue of American Woodturner. :rolleyes: :confused:

Where are our leaders?

This has been up for a few days. Why hasn't the leadership of AAW responded to such a simple question? The directory is part of the package you purchase with membership, isn't it?

Website
www.mikecunninghamwoodturner.com
Not surprising

I'm not surprised that there's no reply, that goes hand-in-hand with the fact that we're headed into the 4th month of the year with no directory.

If a member must renew his or her dues by a certain date in order to be included in the Directory, by the same token, why can't it be published in timely fashion?

It seems to me that it could be published and released sometime in early February.

Mike

yeah I agree

Im a very busy person, often at work 12 hrs a day but I do find time to take a quick view of this site, the forum at least for 5-10 min 3 imes a week. I am just a regular member. You would think that someone on the PAID staff of the organization would pay attention every once in a while to see if they could be of help. Now that we have a new Executive Director he might think that it would be atleast one way to have a pulse on the memberships needs.

Back