• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Spiral Vase 5156
B

Spiral Vase 5156

This is another vase with 18 routed spirals. This one is ash. It measures 6 7/8 inches in diameter by 11 inches in height.
Bruce
I like your process. You seem to try something and make several piece of that style and move on. Your gallery is a history of your learning curve. Most of us bounce around making one of this a two of that. My 'products' are driven by wood available and suggestion from my lovely wife. You stick to something for a litte while, getting it down before the next thing. Just an observation.
I enjoy your pictures.
Frank

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bruce Forrest
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings