1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

WTB/WTT: Stuart Batty Grinding Platform Mounting Plate

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archives' started by Jake Hillestad, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake Hillestad

Jake Hillestad

Location (City & State):
    WI
    Looking for the mounting plate (part the platform mounts to and inserts into mounting base). I have a Oneway base adapter if you have a Wolverine system you'd like to use your platform with - even swap.

I'd also buy just your mounting plate if you already have the Oneway adapter.

Wouldn't have a problem buying an entire platform assembly either (2" wheel cutout preferred)

**What I have is on the left, what I need is on the right**

[​IMG]

2. Josh Stevens

Josh Stevens

Location (City & State):
    Australia
    I have the part bolts onto the platform (not the mounting base though) which you can have for free as I use mine in a Wolverine system but the shipping from Australia might make it too expensive. If you can't find something closer to you let me know.
    Cheers
    Josh

3. Jake Hillestad

Jake Hillestad

Location (City & State):
    WI
    Josh, appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind if nothing materializes stateside. Thanks

Josh Stevens likes this.
  4. Jake Hillestad

Jake Hillestad

Location (City & State):
    WI
    FOUND, please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.