• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Table saw safety

Thanks for sharing that. Very reasonable, useful, well presented information.

His use of the very brief examples of mishaps was very effective. Wonder where he got those? Do people have cameras pointed at themselves when they're working in their shop?

Is it just me, or do people on youtube talk faster than normal? Probably that's just the speed of life these days and I'm in the horse and buggy lane. Happily.

The guy that talks the fastest is the Project Farm guy. Probably should not give him caffeine! He just put up a review of 8 inch high speed grinders, with a couple of variable speed grinders. Best tool review guy out there, and he is not sponsored.

robo hippy

I got my Sawstop after nipping the end of my pinky while being careless. Felt like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer at the time. Surprisingly the canoe cutout at end of my pinky filled back in. I said, Honey, do you have a bandaid, and next thing I got was a Sawstop...... Now the bandsaw and Jarrah burl, that's another story...........

Being Careless and not rushing........ Lessons I still have to remind myself of

Back