• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Beall Big Collet Chuck – 33x3.5 Thread – 1" Collet – $170

Jon

Website
www.rogueturner.com
Beall Big Collet Chuck – 33x3.5 Thread – 1" Collet – $170

I am downsizing and selling my large Oneway 2436 lathe. This is one of my accessories that is for the Oneway 33x3.5 spindle size. My new smaller lathe is a 1"-8, so this is surplus now.

This collet chuck includes the wrench and comes with one 1" collet.

This BIG size Beall Collet Chuck uses industry standard ER50 collets.

Unlike the smaller version of the Beall collet chuck, this one is much bigger, heavy duty and very sturdy. This collet chuck has a thrust bearing in the nut, to make tightening and loosening much easier.

I bought it with, and only used the 1" collet.

If you wanted one of these, and missed your chance because Beall Tool is no longer... this is you last chance to grab one of these!

I can easily ship (domestically) in a medium Flat Rate Box for $18.40. Or local pickup in southern Oregon, outside Medford, on the way to Crater Lake, in sunny Shady Cove. I can also bring this up to Eugene, OR.

Thanks for looking,

–Jon

Attachments

• Beall Big Collet Chuck.jpeg
    Beall Big Collet Chuck.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • Big Chuck Thread.jpeg
    Big Chuck Thread.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Back