• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Gun cabinet lamp
john lucas

Gun cabinet lamp

I built this lamp that is a concealed gun cabinet for my son who lives in an Apartment and doesn't have a place to store his rifles. It will hold 3 rifles and 2 hand guns. It's 17" wide and 49 inches tall made from maple and walnut.
Odie That's the same reply I always hear. Hope the burglars aren't wood people. Having been robbed several times they come in take what they can get quickly and get out. They've always missed my guns and valuables because I'm really good at hiding things.

Have followed your progress with the lamp. Beautiful and indeed functional.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
john lucas
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename