• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Al Miotke for "Laminations Galore" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 9, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Once again, I was on the horns of a dilemma. There are so many wonderful pieces to choose from, how do I choose the "right" one? There was one that I kept coming back to more than the others, but what sealed the deal was when my wife said, "Oh, I really like that one". It was the one that I was on the verge of choosing. My and Paula's (along with some subliminal help from the Ibex) choice for Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024, is "Twisted Walnut Vessel" by Chad Eames. The opening of the vessel is the tour de force that accentuates the twisted theme of this piece. Congratulations Chad on an excellent piece.
original.jpg

full

Back