• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

The Mustard Monster is here

John Van Domelen

Retired Forum Admin
The Mustard Monster is here. :cool2:

Of course right before I work tonight and then two back to back 16 hours shifts LOL

Lift-gate service ended up being free to the house.

Kudos to Woodcraft in Portland and Powermatic and the freight Company - all-around class A acts !

On the electrical - have 4 out 5 bids in - average so far is 3600. range being 3132 to 4550.

Don't you need a license for that kinda stealing. ;)

We decided to do the work ourselves. We can tackle everything on my list with the exception of the panel change-out.

We are gonna sell this place in the next 3-4 years and don't wanna sink another 3-4K in this house.

FYI - did find these - they are code - for doing line run extensions - neat product - will stuff the splice into a quad box and run conduit through the wall for the 220 twist-lock plug.

http://www.al-copstore.com/
http://www.alumiconn.com/index.html

Thanxs for all the advice and help!

Cheers!

-- John

Last edited:
Mustard Monster

Well, now....seems like I have an answer to your $$$$ electrical problems!!! Box it back up...obviously it was shipped to wrong address...send it to me (prepaid). I am set up for it.....in return I will send you e-mails on how it is adapting to a nice environment. :D :D :D

I don't know what your wiring plans are, but if you're planning on selling in a couple of years; consider a sub-box. Feed 220 into it and then split down from there. If you don't plan to use more than any 2 tools at a time, then it should probably cover everything you'll want.

Paul

Back