• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Special Auction - AAW Fund Raising

Here's something really special...a silent auction for the 2007 Portland Symposium Chapter Collaborative Challenge Best of Show Winner. Dial in here for details...the auction is now open and will run through 29 March. All proceeds go to the AAW for use in our EOG program. Spread the word!

Attachments

• 2007bos.jpg
    2007bos.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 174
Just curious...

I followed the link and saw that bids are submitted by email, with the starting bid at $500. I can understand why some might want to bid anonymously, but I'd think knowing the amount of the current winning bid would be beneficial to all prospective bidders. Is there some method for disclosing the amount of the winning bid on a real time basis?

Back