• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Sawforum?

All:

I just joined AAW, and got my membership card. The information with the card mentioned a "www.sawforum.org" but it doesn't seem to exist. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike

Lincoln Hills, CA (At the foot of the Sierra Nevad
Website
jerryhallstudio.com
That would be the Secret Association of Woodturners. But we can't talk about it or we would have to take away your lathe and turning tools.:confused:

(Looks like a typo to me. "A" and "S" are next to each other on my keyboard. Probably the same way at headquarters. And someone lost control of their left pinky. Welcome to our forum!)

Last edited:
Membership card regarding forum comment

Hello Mike
We at the AAW office were sent an email that you had posted a comment regarding your new membership card. We pulled out our stack of preprinted member cards and it reads http://www.aawforum.org on the stacks here. If you would please contact us at the office 651 484 9094 or email at inquiries@woodturner.org we would like to confirm the information on your card.

All:

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to learn a great deal here.

As for the "sawforum.org," seems I need better glasses :p. I could read all of the rest of the information, but still had difficulty with that bit of text.

Thanks again,

Mike

Back