• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Chad Eames for "Twisted Walnut Vessel"being selected as Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Robinair pump and Simple Woodturning vacuum chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pump is great for vacuum chucking or use with a vacuum chamber for stabilizing blanks. Both work great, just don't work with my new lathe. Thread on chuck is 1x8 TPI. Asking $200. Will ship if buyer pays shipping.
IMG_0851.jpegIMG_0852.jpeg

Last edited:
@Craig Hertzog Why don't you just keep the pump and make new chucks to suit your purpose? Most users have more than one size and type.
I already have another pump and multiple chucks that fit my new lathe. This pump and Chuck will do nothing but collect dust to my shop. I’d rather just see these go to somebody that would use and enjoy them. It’s a heck of a deal for the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back