• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to David Bartell for "Critter Serioes #3" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 23, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Quasar LED Light

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I bought the Quasar LED light from Ken Rizza, Woodturners Wonders, back in April. I like it. Super bright light, amazingly strong magnet, long movable arm. All of a sudden, the light died. I emailed Ken asking what kind of warranty he has on the lights. I woke up today, and there was an email shipping notification from them. No questions asked. They are sending me a new replacement. I have to send the broken one back in the same box. I want to say thank you, Ken! He sells all quality products, and now I know that he stands behind his products. Some of you might think I'm putting a plug for one of my sponsors. Well, Ken is not one of them. I wish he were! Maybe he will see this and want to sponsor me. Ken I could use an 80-grit CBN wheel, LOL. I just think that it is nice to talk about when something good happens.

Randy Anderson

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Website
www.etsy.com
I actually need a new light so will take a look at it. Anyone can sell nice quality items at a good price but, when things go wrong or fail it's how they respond that matters.

Back