• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Posting Comments on Youtube Videos

Occasionally I would like to post a question at the end of a Youtube video, hoping for more information, but have not been able to do so. It must be possible as often there are a number of comments. Can someone who has done so explain the process please.

Just go to the Comments section below the video ... look for "add a comment". Some Youtube creators turn comments off ... if that is the vase, there will be a message indicating that.

create and account, which is free, and log in before watchine anything. unless the person has turned off commenting you should be able to chime in.

Regarding watching Youtube videos..... something has changed just recently.

What seems to have changed in the last few days is I've been able to watch a good many Youtube videos without having to endure a minute or more of ads. I've had a Google account for years since a forum I frequent requires a Google account to participate so the change for me isn't due to Google membership or lack of.

Back