• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to William Rogers for "Ambrosia Maple Platter" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 16, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway easy core - Vicmarc jaws- more

I recently bought out part of a turners shop - it was a package deal and I spent more than my discretionary budget allows but I figured I could sell some and be able to stay married...I wish I could keep it all!
Everything appears to be new
All prices do not include shipping. I will use flat rate boxes when I can. If not I will charge you actual shipping. I can do paypal or venmo- if you'd like to do paypal goods and services I'd ask you to split the fees.

I'm quite sure I am leaving out plenty of details so please feel free to ask any questions.

One way easy-core with base for 16" lathe. Includes all 4 knife sets and sharpening jig. New but 2 knife sets are out of the box. Retail is over 1100 - $700 plus actual shipping

Vicmarc jaws - all appear unused or used very little

105mm dovetail 120/150 $55
35mm pin jaws 120/140 $60
Multi purpose jaws 90/100 $60
Bowl jaws $100

Oneway complete collet jaw set $120

Easy wood tools - easy start detailer $45-comes with a few extra tips- all new
Easy Wood Tools - easy start rougher $35

Robert Sorby 1/2" revolving Stebcentre MT2 $50
Robert Sorby 1 1/2" Stebcentre $50
I have a bunch more Stebcentres I will post later- all new in package. Please ask if you're looking

Photos here- just ask if you need a better pic of something specific

I have more stuff that I will do another post for soon

You can dm me here or email me @ kurtamanley@gmail.com

Thanks and please feel free to ask any questions and I will gladly entertain reasonable offers, especially if buying multiples

Last edited:
I'm a little late updating this thread. I think there's a few people I didn't get back to on the coring set- I apologize, I had a lot of replies to that and got very, very busy with work on top of it.

Here's a list of the remaining items

Oneway complete collet jaw set $120

Easy wood tools - easy start detailer $45-comes with a few extra tips- all new
Easy Wood Tools - easy start rougher $35

Thank you!

Back