• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway Easy Core system

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
Hi everyone! I’ve been wanting to buy a coring system for a while, and I’m finally in a position to do so. If anyone has an Easy Core system sitting around collecting dust and would like to get it out of their shop, let me know and we can negotiate a price. I need a 24” base set for my lathe.

I suspect this isn’t an item that comes up for sale often, but worth a shot. My email is maa198@gmail.com and phone number is 615-957-4753.

Thank you!

Hi everyone! I’ve been wanting to buy a coring system for a while, and I’m finally in a position to do so. If anyone has an Easy Core system sitting around collecting dust and would like to get it out of their shop, let me know and we can negotiate a price. I need a 24” base set for my lathe.

I suspect this isn’t an item that comes up for sale often, but worth a shot. My email is maa198@gmail.com and phone number is 615-957-4753.

Thank you!
That is exactly what I have been trying to decide... give me a week to sleep on it, unless you're in a hurry.

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
That is exactly what I have been trying to decide... give me a week to sleep on it, unless you're in a hurry.
No rush, Tom. I’ve been contemplating for a while, so I’m not in a hurry. Plenty of things to occupy my time. :) Thanks for the response.

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
For everyone here, John was fast with his communication, and is offering a fair price. I’ve been talking with someone else with a slightly different setup that would fit my immediate needs a bit better.

I have yet to see an easy core system for sale. Maybe of someone sells one size swing lathe and gets another.

I had hoped to find something used, but just broke down and ordered a Woodcut Max 4 system. DHL is taking their sweet time getting it the rest of the way here, though. It was flying across the ocean on the 21st and cleared customs in Chicago on the 22nd. It's been about 2 hours south of me for almost a week. Supposed to deliver tomorrow....

Back