• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

New video on the AAW site

The complete 13 minute long Binh Pho tribute to his mentor and teacher, Frank Sudol, has just been posted on the site. Here's the direct link: Tribute

If you want to be inspired to do great things and to create your own woodturning voice, have a look...

Website
turnedbygeorge.com
YoYoSpin said:
The complete 13 minute long Binh Pho tribute to his mentor and teacher, Frank Sudol, has just been posted on the site. Here's the direct link: Tribute

If you want to be inspired to do great things and to create your own woodturning voice, have a look...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(when I settle down, I will try to articulate the sadness I felt at not having met this man, and the joy of having learned of him now).
Binh Pho paid a fitting tribute to a remarkable artist and an even greater human being.

Back