• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

New photo gallery

Boy that is great seeing the kids try their hand at it. Maybe some future turners there too. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for posting this Ed. With any luck we are viewing the future of the AAW.
A big "atta-boy?girl" to all the turners that help put these types of programs together.

Kids turning

Tidewater pix....now there's a bunch of wood that will never get tossed out!! Not to mention some memories!!! The smiles are PRICELESS!!:D Great job, tutors!:cool2:

Well, I helped a little during this venture. Taught morse tapers and bottle stoppers. I learned more than I taught and had an inordinate amount of fun…Looking forward to this years “VA Woodturners Symposium 2010â€â€¦

cc

Back