• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Chad Eames for "Twisted Walnut Vessel"being selected as Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Morado Wood Brazilian Rosewood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am highly allergic to this woods dust and oils. If your interested let me know, dimensions on one of the pictures, small piece not included.
Beautiful wood but requires doctors visit and shots😂.
Have to work out something on payment since I don’t do any of the pay apps, however my son does.
$25 plus shipping, weighs around 7-1/2 pounds.

1720038611283.jpeg
1720038578880.jpeg

I am highly allergic to this woods dust and oils. If your interested let me know, dimensions on one of the pictures, small piece not included.
Beautiful wood but requires doctors visit and shots😂.
Have to work out something on payment since I don’t do any of the pay apps, however my son does.
$25 plus shipping, weighs around 7-1/2 pounds.

View attachment 64660
View attachment 64659
It is not a true rosewood, i.e. dalbergia and is mostly from Bolivia.

It is often referred to as Bolivian or Santos Rosewood and is used as a substitute for the endangered Brazilian Rosewood dalbergia nigra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back