• Congratulations to 2024 AAW Member Exhibition Common Roots forum member finalists (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Alan Weinberg for "Ash hollow form" being selected as Turning of the Week for October 14, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

MichaelKing

Hello! I bought my Delta Midi Lathe from Woodcraft of Columbus many years ago. They had just discontinued carrying the Delta Brand and had it marked down to get rid of it. Whenever I went into the store, I told the store employees not to sell that because once I had sold enough wood products, it was mine. I finally had enough money to buy it and when I went in to get it, the sales person there said that if no one had bought it by the next day, the owner was going to buy it. I think I ruined his day! :D.
I'm hoping to take my skills to the next level and meet some new friends here in Central Ohio.

I made this bowl as part of a set donated to the Dublin Education Foundation Fund Raising Silent Auction. I used Walnut, Maple and Cherry for the bowl blank

Cherry Walnut Maple Bowl.jpeg

Back