• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Looking for a part of the websight

I'm doing a demonstration on finishing for my chaper this weekend on finishing. While searching with google, after school, I ran across a link to woodturners.org/tech_tips/comer-finishing2nd_edition.pdf. My school printer was acting stubborn so I thought I would look it up at home. After cruising the websight, I can't find it. Any clue how to get there? I've tried typing it into my home browser, but it took me nowhere. Thanks,

Last edited:
Found it

Thanks Ed. I got impatient and went back to Google, 17 pages deep, there it was! I guess my old eyes missed one of the hyphens or I wood have got it right the first time I tried. It was the first one you listed and a good review.

Back