• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to William Rogers for "Ambrosia Maple Platter" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 16, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Laguna 15/24 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my 15/24 Laguna lathe. It comes with the standard tools issued with it new (3"faceplate and 3/8" bar to remove it, 1"drive center, live center, knockout bar, 12" toolrest, tool caddy, allen wrench, owners manual). Also has a shelf installed, retractable wheel kit with adjustable feet that are 29" apart to aid stablility, homemade spindle lock holding device, steady rest, vacuum chuck adapter, extra belt. It's a few months over 2 years old. Asking $1775 for everything in the photos. Will not ship.
Thank You, Vince Vogel

Attachments

• IMG_2442 Laguna Side - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2442 Laguna Side - Copy.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2446 Laguna End - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2446 Laguna End - Copy.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Wish this was posted a little earlier. Just looked and I was probably 15 to 10 minutes away driving back home from a vacation. Would have found a way to fit it in my vehicle.

Wish this was posted a little earlier. Just looked and I was probably 15 to 10 minutes away driving back home from a vacation. Would have found a way to fit it in my vehicle.
Darn! I posted it as soon as I got pictures of how it would be sold. It could be taken apart to fit in a suv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back