• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to William Rogers for "Ambrosia Maple Platter" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 16, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

JDS 750-ER Air Filtration Unit with remote - $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.cutthroatwoodworks.com
I will be attending the SWAT Woodturning Symposium this coming week, August 22-25, 2024, and would be willing to bring this to Waco if a fellow attendee will purchase it.

This is a clean and low use air filtration setup by JDSTools.com (no longer in business). This unit is head and shoulders better than the Jet “equivalent” as I have owned the Jet and another JDS I still use. Includes remote with on/off, speed and timer settings. Eyebolts mounted on top of unit to suspend from ceiling. Includes washable pre-filter, internal bag filter and washable post-filter. Extremely easy to maintain and makes a world of difference in the shop. Lungs, eyes spouses, significant others and four-legged family members will thank you!

Please message here or email kershaw.scott@gmail.com for additional contact details or questions. Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6101.JPG
    IMG_6101.JPG
    456.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6098.JPG
    IMG_6098.JPG
    402 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6100.JPG
    IMG_6100.JPG
    556.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6102.JPG
    IMG_6102.JPG