• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Heads-up...Symposium Day One Report

I was very disappointed that due to my accident I had to cancel plans to attend the symposium this year, but I would like to say that the video makes me at least feel like I was there. I sincerly appreciate the coverage and especially the video. Please keep up the good work! Those of us that couldn't make really apreciate it, and really am looking forward to next year.

I did have a cold one here and pretended to be with Rob Wallace and crew as they were touring local brew pubs, Rob does know his stuff when it comes to brewing. If you ever get the chance to have a cold one with Rob you should do it I think next year we should add a demo for Rob to talk about the different types of draft and offer samples (no movng machinery allowed in that demo!) Not all turners love draft beer but I do know we have enough to fill a session! :cool2:

Looking forward to continued updates of the convention, looks like a good one. Makes me wish I could at least make it out to the shop but that is still a month of so away according to Doctor. Ed, you have no idea how much I do appreciate the coverage! :)

Back