• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Hana Hou Magazine

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Hana Hou magazine is the in-flight and online magazine for Hawaiian Airlines. One of the most award-winning magazines in Hawaii. A few months ago, I was included in an article about woodturning in Hawaii. Last Tuesday, 52.000 tourists arrived in Hawaii. From all over the world, and not just in Hawaiian Airlines. I will post below the link to the article. It is an honor to be featured with several other talented friends. Although I have lost count of how many articles I have written for Woodturning magazine, Trap Shooting, Clay Shooting and Hunting and Fishing magazines, it was a thrill to see me in one of the most widely ready Hawaiian magazines!

Just read the article. Bellissimo!!. Emiliano...you present to the reader the embodiment of the spirit of woodturning. I too live in a rain forest, and tho I have many years in flat work - I never really understood the feeling that woodturners have about the craft....until I caught the "bug". Bravo -for such a fine representation of woodturning!

Back