• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Chad Eames for "Twisted Walnut Vessel"being selected as Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

FS: MiniMax Bandsaw MM16 4.8HP, 16" Resaw Home Use - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the original owner of this Minimax saw.

This has been a fantastic saw that I have used in my home shop since I bought it in December 2006 (delivered 2007). It’s the new style with 4.8HP, single-phase 220V with over 16” of resaw capacity.

Tires and euro guides are all in great shape
Mobility kit purchased when new (used to move around shop)

I have used it to cut bowl blanks, I have used it to resaw, I have even used it to cut large dovetails for a David Marks style bench and the cuts were dead-on (pics to show cut quality)

The last one that I found sold for $2300 after an ask of $2600 (on Offerup). The current (lowest delivered) price I could find for the SCM S440 (which is the current model name for this saw) is $5,685 plus tax (oak tree supply). I'm asking $1995

Saw is located in the Boston area in MA.

I will include a 1" Laguna Resaw king with the sale plus a couple of other blades.

Best to all
Edward

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back