• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to William Rogers for "Ambrosia Maple Platter" being selected as Turning of the Week for September 16, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Free wood...Spoken for, thanks for looking

SPOKEN FOR...thanks for looking.

Free to the first person who emails (click the link), or send me a private message via this forum. Just pay USPS medium flat rate box shipping and PayPal transaction fees = $20.00. See photos, below...this is a year's worth of cutoffs and scraps from my shop. About 10 pounds worth. Too good to throw away. Includes everything pictured: about 25% is maple, and the rest is a mix of common and exotic woods...Osage, Sycamore, Sheoak, English Walnut, Bocote, Padauk, ColorPly, Mahogany, Redheart, Pink Ivory, Brazilwood, Yellowheart, Amboyna and a few mystery woods. I'll need your email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice for the $20.00. Shipping within the USA only. Just one box of this stuff is available, so act fast.

FreeWoodBox_1a.jpg

FreeWoodBox_1b.jpg

Last edited:
Back