• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

For Sale: PowerMatic 3520B Lathe

I am selling my PowerMatic 3520B lathe. The lathe includes the 18” bed extension and tilt away tailstock unit. Includes all of the original additional parts. This is a beautiful piece of equipment. The only reason I’m selling it is that I have the opportunity to upgrade. Price is $3950. Location: Traverse City, Michigan.

Give me a call, 231-883-4125 or email me at daniel.p.wasson@gmail.com.

Attachments

• Lathe3.jpg
    Lathe3.jpg
    614 KB · Views: 78
  • Lathe2.jpg
    Lathe2.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Lathe1.jpg
    Lathe1.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 77
I am selling my PowerMatic 3520B lathe. The lathe includes the 18” bed extension and tilt away tailstock unit. Includes all of the original additional parts. This is a beautiful piece of equipment. The only reason I’m selling it is that I have the opportunity to upgrade. Price is $3950. Location: Traverse City, Michigan.

Give me a call, 231-883-4125 or email me at daniel.p.wasson@gmail.com.
Sold

Back