• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Chad Eames for "Twisted Walnut Vessel"being selected as Turning of the Week for September 2, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Dylan Faherty

Hello All,
My name is Dylan Faherty and I've been turning for about three years now. I'm still learning and have thus far mostly focused on bowl turning, but am starting to try other forms now that I'm a little more confident. I live outside Seattle and am a member with the Seattle Area Woodturners chapter of the AAW. I look forward to interacting more with all of you!
- Dylan

PXL_20230831_032756094.PORTRAIT~2.jpgIMG_20240608_203131_196.jpgPXL_20231213_062211133.PORTRAIT.jpglive edge bowl.jpg

Hey Dylan! Nice to see you on the forums (I don't post nearly enough here). Dylan serves on the A/V team for our woodturning club, and I always look forward to seeing his pieces at the show-and-tell. Nice work!

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
Hey Dylan!! Welcome from Chattanooga. Nice pieces (you know I love that Jarrah). I also really like that Yew bowl. Great work!

Back