• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

David Ellsworth in New Orleans

It's April 26Th and 27th. The dates changed due to a schedule conflict with David. It's almost sold out at this time. Tickets are available at www.turnedwood.net
We limited it to 72 seats so everybody gets a good view of David and the two big screen presentations of his working.

Website
www.james-mcclure.com
Hotel arrangements

Do you have any updates on the hotel arrangements that you were looking into? I already have my ticket and just need to book a room. I understand that the Jazz fest is that weekend also. Is that going to limit possibilities for rooms?

Thanks,

James McClure

I have checked and the large multi chains have rooms available in Slidell and Laplace, both about 30 minutes from the site. I'd check the comfort inn sites for more details. Being the weekend and the times we're holding the seminars you should do okay.

Back