• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Custom Shop Stickers?

If any of you have shop logo stickers made.. Where did you have them made??? Also is anyone willing to give up a sticker or two for a SASE? I am making a display board in my shop....I appreciate any help with this...

attend symposium especially national

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
If any of you have shop logo stickers made.. Where did you have them made??? Also is anyone willing to give up a sticker or two for a SASE? I am making a display board in my shop....I appreciate any help with this...
One of the side benefits of sandcarving is that the resist cutter also cuts thin adhesive backed vinyl that you can transfer to many surfaces. I have put club name lettering on tool rests etc.
I have black, white, orange and two blues. Also transfer tape to make placement easier.
These rolls are 12” width.

the cutter software has a variety of fonts and it can trace most black and white Jpg images.
cutting a couple of smaller images does not take much time or material so it would be easy to send you a few vinyl transfers.

If this is what you are looking for send me a private message.

8E439ADC-E234-4539-BCA6-8004DD9E8641.jpeg 7E018601-BB84-410D-8147-983D7F4F87A0.jpeg

I have been making my own product labels and business cards using "Print shop 23" which will work, with a few glitches, on the latest Windows with a Core i7 processor. The later versions sold after Broderbund sold out never worked worth a D**.

This is one example of of the business card.
BizCard.jpg
IMG_20200210_094247.jpg This is an example of a product label applied to the base of a bowl. The labels can be printed out on 8667 clear return address labels in quantity using the data base included.

Back