• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

comments

Bob,

There is a seperate login for the galleries. Once you are logged in and view a piece, you will see an area for you to rate it from 1 to 10 and add additional comments. Hope this helps.

Dumb

There is no "dumb"....Sometimes the answers are "dumb", but not the questions. You got some good feedback here...so throw out a few more for us to work on.... :cool2: :cool2:

Website
www.almather.com
I wonder if this may be part of the reason we get so few comments on the pictures, as opposed to say the WOW site. Personally I find the few extra steps an obstacle I avoid.

Could this be changed?

Al

Al, you are so right and in addition one, (I) can't navigate from the gallery side to the forum side and back with one login. This all seems unnecessarily cumbersome to me.

Steve,
I've recently noticed, (since you've updated us on the new software) that when I click on the icon of a thread that is suposed to take me to the most recent posting since I last checked that thread that is takes me to the first post or to some post in between the first post and the last one I read.

I don't know if this is a glitch or if I'm just being picky. Just thought I'd let you know of my observation.

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Steve,
I've recently noticed, (since you've updated us on the new software) that when I click on the icon of a thread that is suposed to take me to the most recent posting since I last checked that thread that is takes me to the first post or to some post in between the first post and the last one I read.

I don't know if this is a glitch or if I'm just being picky. Just thought I'd let you know of my observation.

This may be that something that was "customized" in the old software version is different in the new one. There are some options for how things are displayed, cookies and such that I have just guessed on.

Back