• Congratulations to 2024 AAW Member Exhibition Common Roots forum member finalists (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Karl Hansen for "Untitled Basket Illusion" being selected as Turning of the Week for October 7, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Brad Bird

Hello there! I’ve been a lurker for quite some time and have finally decided to pull the trigger and become a real “member”! Been turning off and on for a while on my grizzly and I’ve decided that it’s just ok…not bad by any means but not as nice as it could be!
Looking forward to gaining a lot more knowledge and learning new things on this site!

Hello Brad!

Louisville, KY? I’m down the road a bit near Knoxville, TN. Don’t know if you every get down this way but if you do, give me a shout and come visit the farm and shop. (I’ve had visitors from various places, as far away as Arizona in the US and Australia.) See the llamas, take home a peacock, turn some wood.

JKJ

Website
www.aionwoodcrafts.com
Hello there! I’ve been a lurker for quite some time and have finally decided to pull the trigger and become a real “member”! Been turning off and on for a while on my grizzly and I’ve decided that it’s just ok…not bad by any means but not as nice as it could be!
Looking forward to gaining a lot more knowledge and learning new things on this site!
welcome

Back